- Bots are only added when there's at least one human player in server
- Added chat command to kick bots. Player must type in chat 'kickbots'. It requires 50% of total players to vote, being minimum 2 at least.
- Improved bot navigation and melee combat (quite a lot in some cases). Bots now support teamates capturing loot.
- Bots may forgive teamates if accumulated friendly fire doesn't exceed a limit
- bot position glitching if collides with some physics props
- end map poll doesn't take into account maps played recently.
- no next map poll displayed in maps playing custom mode
- map winner declared wrongly sometimes in custom mode, matching last round winner
- walker reload + whiskey, whiskey disappear and cannot be selected anymore
- team scrambling poll isn't triggered in non custom modes
- whiskey cannot be used in DM coop mode
- ramirez can't be kicked by desperados in fof_railhouse
- Sawed-off shotgun, gun created by Kelvin Tam (http://kelvintam.org/DB_shotgun_pg.html). Animations by Thomas (wickit) Beglin http://www.beglin.co.uk
- 2 new multiplayer levels: fof_abandoned (Yester) and fof_fistful (R_Yell)
- Showdown game type: 'gun game' like gameplay, player levels up killing enemies and receives different guns depending the level is in. This implementation allows complete customization: exact equipment (guns, ammo, perks) and amount of damage inflicted needed to level up. Different settings can be used for each map.
- Brass knuckles: punch increased damage and enemy drops weapons when killed by a punch.
- Custom team menu selection, vote menu and MOTD interfaces added
- Added menu music from Joe Jack Wagner - les absents (version instrumentale) http://joejackwagner.bandcamp.com/album/les-absents
- New screen edge blackening/blurring shader
- Some textures created by hhh316 http://hhh316.deviantart.com/
- A .bik video plays in main menu background instead a plain image
- fof_robertlee: some better illuminated areas, shadow casting lights, a couple of ramps removed, doors at top area can be closed and open again
- fof_loothill: added DM/FDM game modes
- fof_canyonland: new custom game mode implemented, back to middle bridge version
- Body awareness optional, uncheck it in mod options to gain extra performance (you'll lose kicking skill though)
- Improved next map poll: no repeated maps, no coop maps displayed when player amount surpasses a minimum
- End round music volume can be controlled using the Options->Sound->Music slider
Combat related changes:
- Recoil for dual wield guns has been decreased
- Player speed while handling a single handgun has been increased
- New fanning control: keep secondary attack pressed and fire using primary attack. Full accuracy is only reached when gun gets to 'fanning position'
- Iron sights control changed: smooth transition between iron sights on and off. Progressive zoom in/out effect can be toggled to on/off version in 'mod options'
- New double fire mode for coachgun and sawed off shotgun: player keeps alt attack pressed some time, then both barrels are fired simultaneously
- Player model pose shows if rifle is fully sighted or not
- Head and arms hitboxes sliglty increased to emcompass player body better
- Fists: hit detection method revised, it gets a tad harder to hit
- Auto reload optional, can be activated using fof_autoreload cvar
- Some hit recognition related glitches
- Kick impact gesture played despite no real kick impact was made sometimes. A player kicking couldn't be kicked either
- Iron sights lag related glitch
- Ammo boxes dropped by players sometimes were empty, depending the weapon used
- Fists hit sound could be heard despite hitting nothing sometimes
- Many other smaller fixes not worth mentioning...